Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
Well i won't rub it in about the great weather we have been having. Lets just say the gardner will be by once a week again.

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Still ride all year around here but it does get a bit colder during winter and short days, shortest day in june 21st means where I am sunrise just before 8am and sunset just after 5pm boohoo

·
Super Moderator
18,983 Posts
Texas and Cali, if only....

its only -15 C here...
Put some "studded" ice-racing tires on, and....

:thumb: - :thumb:

When I ice-raced near Hawkesbury I would ride to the course on the Ottawa River (my farm was a few miles away) just up-stream of the dam at the border w/ QB. One time, when everyone else was loading their bikes onto trailers, I decided to see how FAR I could 'pull' a wheelie, so I wheelied across the river then turned around and wheelied back. The Ottawa is around 1/4 to 1/2 mile wide there.

:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
805 Posts
I might have to wait to ride due to snow, but I don't think I could live where you get summer all year round'. It's just an excuse to buy more toys like snowmobiles and quads. I still have a solid 3'' in the driveway with about 3 feet covering the bike, soooo yeah I am waiting till a few 40° days come our way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts