Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

The Fastest color plz

The Fastest Color...

10K views 59 replies 25 participants last post by  stagehand38 
#1 ·
This thread is obviously in technical discussion,i am sure your opinion will be well documented :D
To begin with,everybody know which color is the fastest,but lets make a small poll to verify this common sense...:D

#2 · (Edited)
By definition the black color absorbs sun uva and uvb .So when you drive in order not to burn down the bike under the strong sun you drive faster and faster.especially during summer time.

:funnypost:
black is the fastest guyz...
make up a good reason for your choice just owning a color isnt enough :goodluck:

#5 · (Edited)
Irony. :D

You're and idiot.

I concur. :thumb: Black is the fastest because of dark matter. :)

By definition the black color absorbs sun uva and uvb .So when you drive in order not to burn down the bike under the strong sun you drive faster and faster.especially during summer time.

black is the fastest guyz...
make up a good reason for your choice just owning a color isnt enough :goodluck:

#6 ·
naz, orange is the fastest and it is documented in a secret vault in NZ along with the kennedy assasination files but due to national security cannot release them to the forum yet but please take my word on it that a orange V is 0.000012 faster due to the super secret orange paint.

#7 ·
0.000012 heh?
this theory is well known in eastern europe,old staff man,kennedys assasination and other theories of this forgotten era are deep buried in vaults as you correct mention...the new scientific facts clearly prove that the black is way faster.
some examples: black dynamite( very funny movie)
black n decker
puma

black staff in general that make our life faster every day :topsecret:

#9 · (Edited)
In regards to Bolometric Magnitude, in context of the photometric scale of Visible light; Black, is the absence of color.
So in fact, Black does not exist:eek:
Hence.....Black can not be the fastest because black does not exist.

Which brings us to Green............:D;):thumb:

(WOW...that's the second time this month I used 'Hence" in a sentence this month. Kinda makes ya want to show a little more 'respect' now don't it...:D)

Nanner Nanner Nanner...:p! So there;)

I love these scientific poles here at the verse. Always learning something new.

#15 ·
There is no debate! I have mentioned this before!!!

Black IS the fastest color by simple logic. For one when you see black it's because it has absorbed all the other colors, nothing gets away. Likewise, think about a black hole, it overcomes the speed of light, once you've past the event horizon nothing escapes, the darkness consumes it all. So therefore, following simple logic, black has to be the fastest if nothing can go fast enough to get away.
:D

#19 ·
I thought we had this settled, Kirk!

Everyone knows that black is not the combination of colors, but rather the absence of not only light, but all color, as well. And everyone also knows that black holes suck, therefore black Versi......well not really, but the only way they can possibly go fast is if they happen to find a Green Versys and attach with the inherent vacuum of a black(hole) Versys :D

V-Zee

#20 ·
It would seem to be so...except that the combination of blue and yellow on the Blue Angels is, yes you guessed it....GREEN :D Additionally when at speed the blue and yellow naturally blur and combine to appear GREEN.

They were compelled to use this particular combination many years ago on a bet because of a historical allegiance to the University of Michigan. Otherwise they would simply paint them GREEN :D

V-Zee

#28 ·
You know...we are all really quite mad:D

BUT GREEN IS FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#33 ·
the problem is that in general there are not much "green staff" going fast except maybe some kawasaki bikes....:D

thats why some people feel the green is faster,because green color was never connected with fast speeds till kawasaki show up.lets hope after this poll that the logic will prevail

#34 ·
Seems to me if you wanted a fast bike you would have gotten something bigger than a 650

#35 ·
As far as the black bikes. no matter how much you polish a turd its still a turd

#36 ·
No...it's a turd with wax on it....:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.