Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
401 - 405 of 405 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,531 Posts
The people who make the most mistakes are the people who accomplish the most.
I would suggest that THAT statement is NOT necessarily true.

·
Registered
2017 Kawasaki Versys-x 300; 14/46 sprockets (stock);
671 Posts
GeoGator said:
The people who make the most mistakes are the people who accomplish the most.
FastEddie said:

Probably True if they learn from those mistakes ... probably not if they don't ? (I assumed that learning form the mistakes was implied ... unless we're talking politics, then probably not) ;)

·
Registered
2021 Versys-X 300 2021 Z900RS
305 Posts
A lot of people are so scared of making mistakes they don't take chances and quite often quit, achieving very little in the process. The achievers learn from their mistakes and push on. Because they push on, they not only make more mistakes, they learn from those mistakes and accomplish the task and because of that accomplishment, they take on new tasks.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #405 ·
The achievers learn from their mistakes and push on...
on the other hand, i've learned quite a bit from other peoples' mistakes, and along with my own experience, helps to define the starting gate and direction.

i'm under contract on a job right now, i never provided the owner with any plans or specifications, not even a sketch. all i told the owner was that i knew exactly what the finished product was going to look like, and he said "Where do I sign?"

i've said it many times here and elsewhere, visualization is the key to design...an extremely valuable tool, but difficult to teach.

401 - 405 of 405 Posts