Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 20 of 527 Posts

· Registered
668 Posts
one yellow, c'mon man, mount a pair of freakin' flame-throwing LEDs on there, like one mile reflective range, hit that switch, ride home.

one other thing i always do is to have a 3/8 mounting hole available, that way the mount will accommodate just about any light that comes to hand in an emergency. the large hole gets sleeved to a smaller size if required for the usual metric LED light mount.
Haha nice. If I had your welding skills I'd do the same on my bars. Really like your improvements on the SWM bar.

· Registered
668 Posts
I don't know why more manufacturers don't go with a "common bolt size" approach... probably production costs. I'd love to only need one size socket. Of course that's probably too simplistic but the thought is a good one!

· Registered
668 Posts
I'm a fan of hot chocolate; it's my drink of choice actually. The real stuff, as you'd find in Europe... dark chocolate melted down with just enough cream or milk to make it drinkable. A bit of salt, vanilla, and some cayenne on the top is a beautiful thing.

Whiskey enjoyed by a fire... after a ride... is another one of life's simple pleasures.

1 - 20 of 527 Posts