Pirelli Corsa MT60s front and rear
MRA windscreen
gel seat
Cycra comp pro bend hand guards
Orthius bags
Pyramid hugger
Motec crash bars
Happy Trails skid plate

Have been lurking this forum for a while and need to say thanks to all members for the great info on this site. You guys/gals were a big help in deciding which bike to purchase, and which gear to add. Lots of reading and plenty of test rides (The BMW GS 650 and 800, Vstrom, klr 650,and versys). All were nice bikes to ride but the Versys put the largest grin on my face and after the first ride and plenty of research in these forums, it was the one for me.

When I found a brand new black 07 still in the box, I made the plunge. As recommended by experienced members here, I did the frame motor mount shim, the foam padding on the fairing and the fix on the mirrors. The rest has been simple riding pleasure.

Thanks again for all the great info and even uploaded manuals! I can't say nuff good stuff about this site :goodidea: From the crazy Canuck.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome

Welcome aboard,
Great to see another Canuck.
What part of out Great White North are you from?
Enjoy your new bike.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Muskie from the interior of BC with tons of great back roads to explore. The bike is sitting a bit as we are melting and fires burning everywhere. Looking to ride up into alaska come september ??????? We shall c! Take care.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts