Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting almost 6 month for my 80 deg weather to show up, backordered I guess, one of you clowns goes and orders a load of snow for tonight. :mad:

80 degs yesterday and 30 tonight with snow...I think I'm gonna cry! I was in mesh without a liner and now I have the winter gear back out. :censored:

·
Premium Member
16,103 Posts

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
We got a snowstorm here today too, and the highway was temporarily closed... There is a blood moon total lunar eclipse early tomorrow morning in North America.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
After waiting almost 6 month for my 80 deg weather to show up, backordered I guess, one of you clowns goes and orders a load of snow for tonight. :mad:

80 degs yesterday and 30 tonight with snow...I think I'm gonna cry! I was in mesh without a liner and now I have the winter gear back out. :censored:
Not me. I didn't do it. Don't have any snow in San Antonio to export. :D

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just so you know We ended up with 1 1/2-2" and a calling for a low tonight of 21-25 degs F BUT it'll warm up into the mid 60s by Thursday they say.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Yeah... Now sitting at -22C (-7.6F), beating a 34 year old cold record on this date, just one of many over this micro ice age, after matching a 75 year old record yesterday.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Enjoying Global Warming here in the Philippines. I knew when Al Gore cried the sky was falling, it was time to scoot from NY before things froze up.

·
Registered
539 Posts
You´re all complaining, I´d be like strapping on the snowboard and loving it!

Here in Spain it feels like nearly summer already, snow melting on the mountains and not even worth the trip now. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts