Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'd have a hard time doing that without spilling my Latte' or paying attention to my DVD player. It's just too much of a hassle, but seeing as technology is moving faster than me, I may just have to learn how to do it.

You gotta agree, it does look relaxing.

·
Registered
129 Posts
lol, reminds me of what we saw in Thailand. You got guys riding scooters in the rain, one hand on the throttle, other hand holding an umbrella because on the back riding side saddle is a girl busy reading her book. ...and they'd be surrounded by 30 other people on scooters doing varying degrees of the same thing... crazy!

·
Registered
38 Posts
what makes this even worse is his friends are in the same lane with a car right next to him!!! so if he does fall his best friend is going to be the one that seals his fate

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't know. I'm not that impressed:sleeping:. Now if he was doing a wheelie at the same time ...:clap:

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
On a recent visit to India one of my favorite sights was "hands free" cell phone use on a motorcycle...the pillion was holding the phone to the driver's ear...

not nearly as bada$$ as the dude who's chillin' in the vid the OP posted, but better than most alternatives I saw.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts