Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A multi-forum Meet and Greet event is being planned to take place in May 2023 in the Texas hill country. An annual event that the organizer wants to Texas size it up and get more forums involved. All bikes are welcome. Anyone interested in attending can respond here. The event is to take place at Belton Lake.

Ecoregion Map Line Parallel Terrestrial plant

Radius of circle = 150 miles

A few words from lesblank, the organizer:

I've put on several Texas Meet and Greets throughout the years. I normally invite several VS motorcycle sites to join. Currently the Harley Street forum, Harley-Davidson forum, Vulcan Forum and Vstar forum has attended past events. I'm currently planning a one day Meet and Greet at Belton Lake this spring. I would like to invite all VS powersport sites to attend. It's a very simple and informal gathering. We normally ride in several small groups, have a nice lunch, talk, enjoy each other's ride and then head home. If anyone is interested in attending, or anyone from your site, let me know. This is a family event with spouses and families invited. I would also like to open this to any automotive site that might want to attend. Kicking tires, either 2 or 4 is always fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts