Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Targa fender eliminator and the instructions are about as vague as you can get. Has anyone installed one of these?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I got Targa fender eliminator and the instructions are about as vague as you can get. Has anyone installed one of these?
Send it to me, I'll write up some good instructions for it. :D :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's actually simple when you look at it. I am just more afraid of wiring it up wrong and causing some kind of short. At this stage in my motorcycle career I am more paranoid when it comes to messing with electrical pieces. I am sure I will figure it out though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it done today. I like the look, but it leaves some areas open for rain, dirt, and grime to get in. Gonna figure a fix for that. It actually wasn't that hard once I got everything apart and layed out.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I was noticing in the description of the Targa Tail kit that it mentions the turn signals with clear lenses. But the picture shows amber lenses.
How did yours arrive? Also - are the signal lights pretty bright?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine came with amber also. I called and said the website said clear. They are shipping out the clear ones for me no charge. Have a feeling the site will be changed soon. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts