Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To whom it may concern (forum gods?),

Tapatalk is a really cool smartphone app that lets people who use it browse forums on their phone very effectively. As some of you may know, it's near impossible to navigate forums in their normal format on a smartphone browser.

The Tapatalk system is very easy to set up for forum owners, and it won't mess up the site in any way. All it does it convert the site to a manageable format for use in the app only. I've been using it on several Volvo forums that have it enabled and it works wonderfully.

Please consider adding this feature! Best part is that it's free for the forum owner! The app is a dollar or two... but worth it.

http://www.tapatalk.com/faq.php

:thumb:

Ed

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see...

Well that stinks. Have to download a separate app now just for this forum instead of having it all in one place.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Which app? Did a search on the play store and got no results. And can't get the forum search to work from my phone. Will search it out from my computer here when I get a chance.

Hoping this isn't just an iPhone option.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Search for "motorcycle.com". I think you access the boards (and any other subsidiaries of motorcycle.com) through the app.

·
Registered
27 Posts
thanks. i found it. it will work i guess for now. though i can see myself not using it much since i really dont like the setup or having this seperate app to access one forum when all the rest i use are on tapatalk.
I can understand the motorcycle.com network wanting to have its own but tapatalk has quickly become the standard all are moving to.

fun stuff.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
No reason why we can't ask the forum gods again to get with the program (please) and enable tapatalk.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That was my thought. Being the new guy I figured I was allowed my at least one free revival of something like this. Especially since I know from having set up other forums for it before that it literally takes less than ten minutes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts