Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes yes, i know we've had threads before about it... with no avail... but i figure maybe if we keep demanding it maybe someday we'll get there!

I know i'd be on the site about 10X more often if i could get to it using my iphone, as i'm rarely on the laptop anymore.

I know i can get to it using the browser but who wants to deal with size .00001 font all day??!

Please somebody up in website management, please!!! Enable Tapatalk!

:usa:

·
Registered
601 Posts
At this time the website won't load on my android browser, and when I downloaded motorcycle.com's forum app, I couldn't find the versys forum...so, I have no access to the forum from my droid.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I use Dolphin with no luck. Even after clearing the cache.

·
Registered
333 Posts
+1

I think the reasons given for not enabling it were pretty bogus. I'm not on my computer as much as before, and with my upcoming move I'd really like to have this forum in mobile format without having to pay for another app.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
...I'd really like to have this forum in mobile format without having to pay for another app.
It's not so much having to pay $3 for an app, but rather than Tapatalk is becoming a de facto standard for accessing online forums via mobile devices. One app for many forums (fora?) makes more sense to me.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Along with tapatalk, we need a thank button... those are the only 2 flaws i have with the site lol...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
so....explain to me again why this ...tapatalk...is so grand? I went to there web site and didn't really see anything directly outlining what it does.
What does it do....in ten words or less please...LOLOLOL
(BTW....the forum loads just fine on my NOOK tablet....which is android)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
so....explain to me again why this ...tapatalk...is so grand? I went to there web site and didn't really see anything directly outlining what it does.
Enables fast, convenient access to most online forums (except www.kawasakiversys.com).

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's just a faster, cleaner forum interface for smartphones and tablets. It prioritizes the text content over everything else so you get the actual content your looking for quickly.... It also has some nice bookmarking features for multiple forums etc.

Just a better format for browsing on a phone, that is all..... That being said, I doubt we will ever see it enabled here because this site is owned and operated by Motorcycle.com

[email protected]

·
Registered
293 Posts
+1

I think the reasons given for not enabling it were pretty bogus. I'm not on my computer as much as before, and with my upcoming move I'd really like to have this forum in mobile format without having to pay for another app.
if you have an android phone I can produce the .APK file and you can sideload it to your phone for free :)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
thanks for the info but, that doesn't effect me as I don't have any use for 'smart' phones.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts