Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of adding a tank protector to the rear of my fuel tank,so whats everyone using and wheres a good place to sorce them ??? Any suggestions and or pics would be great
Ox.......:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Oxman,

I just picked up a "Progrip" transparent tank protector from the local CycleGear shop for 12 bucks....the Kawa one was listed at 30 + USD and didn't seem to be worth it to me.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
I just grabbed a black one to match the black. went to Action Motorcycles walked in $15 later .

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info & pics everyone , i have a little looking & shoppin to do ..... and hey Scotty as to your question on posting a new thread just go to the forums then pic a catagory IE ,such as General discussions then once you are there you should see a little white box in the upper left side that says (new thread ) click there and start your new thread.

Ox.....:)

·
Registered
530 Posts
If you are into shopping at Amazon.com - type in Motorcycle Tank Protector in their search engine and you'll got hundreds of different styles of tank protectors from various shops that associate themselves with Amazon. If you can't find what you are looking for locally or at some of the major online retailers, give it a shot and see if you can find something to your liking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts