Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best tank bag for the Versys. Which fit best and have the most utility. biggest as well as smallest.
thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have a bags connection tank bag on my V. Work great, and the best thing is that the tank bag doesn't touch the paint on my gas tank. Go to twistedthrottle.com and check out what they have.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I recently purchased a Cortech Magnetic 7L tankbag. I did a lot of research prior to purchase. The main requirements were a bag that has an integrated map pocket, good construction, good looks and magnets that would work with the Versys gas tank. The Cortech I bought fits all requirements. I already had soft Cortech saddlebags and tailbag, and was very pleased with their performance. The Cortech was a little more expensive than others of the same size, but I went with a company I was familiar and comfortable with.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I like my OGIO mini magnetic tank bag.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I like the idea of a tank bag, but the costs of them are ridiculous. I know all stuff bike related seems over priced, but I see tank bags for $150-$200, and that's the range for Givi E21 side cases. Seems that dollar for dollar, a tank bag is far over priced compared to other cargo options.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts