Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a decent tank bag that fits the Versys? I have gone to several dealers and tried to fit many from Oxford/Gears....the magnetic types won't stick to the plastic tank fairing, the strap-on:D types seem to slide around....

·
Registered
4,695 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am using a Joe Rocket XL and it works well. The FAMSA 260 is awsome, but after being on back order for 2-months I gave up and am getting a Wolfman Light and universal panniers for long trips.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Blanch has a Baglux cover on her Versys tank which will then give the option of many tank bags....as long as they are Baglux/Bagster.

I use a tail pack.

·
Registered
559 Posts
...and the matching saddle bags:

[/QUOTE]

These look nice and are cheap at 116$. Do they require additional parts or brackets to be installed on the versys? I'd prefer using these then a tank bag...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just got the Wolfman Expedition Lite and it is a keeper! Great stuff for good prices. Sorry, no pic yet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Have had my Wolfman Eplorer Lite mounted up for a week or so now and am really liking it. Solid fit, seems bomb-proof, the map cased sits flat so you can actually read it - and the bag seems to interupt some of the buffeting behind the windscreen. :)

David

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got my Famsa Tank bag on Monday.
Fits perfectly
I had one on order and they are the best, but after 2-months on back order I could not waite! Very Nice!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Famsa bag fits perfectly!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.