Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have experience with the Kawasaki tank bag? I'm wondering how easy it is to remove (looks simple enough from the manual)?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
WHY oh WHY do people respond to a question with something other than what was asked about??? He didn't ask what brand of tank bag does everyone recommend, did he? :surprise: OK rant over :wink2:

I've been using one on my 2011 for years with no problems. It goes on and comes off just fine. It fits the contour of the tank perfectly since it is OEM.

Reactions: BLACK DOG

·
Registered
806 Posts
Anyone here have experience with the Kawasaki tank bag? I'm wondering how easy it is to remove (looks simple enough from the manual)?
I have a very slightly used MaKaw tank bag purchased for my '15 available iff'n you want. In new condition. Lemme know soon, fixing to bug out from under Irma later today. Won't return until maybe Monday/Tuesday and could have a lot of other priorities to deal with.

Not sure you can PM yet so shoot me an email to irideana14 at inbox dot com. Or call/text to 352 9seven3 81o3.

$100 US shipped CONUS seems fair. PayPal is good.

Later.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just recently bought a Kawi bag for my GenII, so far so good. The mounting is easy and secure. It's easy to flip up to fill the tank but I haven't really loaded it down with gear yet.

The space for the GPS/phone/map under the window is kinda an odd size, IMO. My garmin doesn't fit and its too big for the phone (I have to fill the extra space with a towel when I put my phone in it).

·
Registered
36 Posts
What are the dimension for the gps pouch? Does the bag interfere with your body at all? Looks like those go pretty low on the tank towards the seat.

I just recently bought a Kawi bag for my GenII, so far so good. The mounting is easy and secure. It's easy to flip up to fill the tank but I haven't really loaded it down with gear yet.

The space for the GPS/phone/map under the window is kinda an odd size, IMO. My garmin doesn't fit and its too big for the phone (I have to fill the extra space with a towel when I put my phone in it).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts