1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Very cool...I missed that in your post!

·
Registered
232 Posts
something must be there and very visible. a few of the pic's I looked at had riders and passengers waving at the camera.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
How about those Goldwings leaning over, that is a little intimidating to me!
Check out these 2 Wings. You can hear the one with the camera dragging through every turn.

The guy on the yellow Wing is a guy who went by the name of Yellow Wolf. You could have hired him to make a vid of a run through the dragon as he followed behind with cameras.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
“Weird coincidence”? V’s at the Tail of the Dragon... Why, I can’t think of a better place for a V2B :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Dumb question, but since I have not been there yet, is this Killboy run by remote, sensor, or is there actually a human taking those pics? Brilliant idea, wish I had thought of it.
They are actually standing on the side of the road, snapping pictures as you drive by. Depending on your speed and if there are bikes coming from both directions, you may get only one or two pictures taken as you drive by or several.

There is also at least one other photographer I know of that is there and that web site is www.us129photos.com

Maybe not as famous as Killboy but the one time several years ago I went that route in the Jeep, it was them that had the pictures as I never seen Killboy that day.

David

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Those Acerbis Hand guards look sharp.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
My first time to the Dragon we came up on an approaching 18 wheeler in our lane!!! Funny part about it is that the guy I was following (that almost hit the truck) is a truck driver.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts