Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was out joy riding through the Texas Hill Country today, I happened upon a group of sport bikers. Most of them were on Ducatis, and I think I saw a BMW or two. Anyway, one of the Duc riders had his dog with him! It was standing on the tank!! It looks like he was strapped on some how, but the road they were riding has some really sharp turns (for Texas, POTUS!) and I would've loved to have been behind them as they rode & watched the little dog to see how he held on.

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Hope his gear is pee & poop resistant.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've seen small dogs in tank bags, and large dogs in side cars. But that is just ridiculous. I love my dog, but that looks too uncomfortable and unsafe to be worth it.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
is this a "mans 2 best friends" thread?:goodidea:
this is from the parking lot @ the top of Mt. Evans:clap:
I like how the guy chooses a leather hat for himself, but gets the dog a helmet.......

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
While I was out joy riding through the Texas Hill Country today, I happened upon a group of sport bikers. Most of them were on Ducatis, and I think I saw a BMW or two. Anyway, one of the Duc riders had his dog with him! It was standing on the tank!! It looks like he was strapped on some how, but the road they were riding has some really sharp turns (for Texas, POTUS!) and I would've loved to have been behind them as they rode & watched the little dog to see how he held on.

Maybe they just bought the cook book 101 ways to wok your dog.:)

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bear....I would try that with my dog but then where would my wife sit?
Hahaha!!!

:D

I tried to get my dog to climb up there, but she wouldn't. I really wanna get a bike with a side car, just not in the budget right now, but I'd love to take her. She loves riding in the car with the window open. I know she'd love riding in a side car.

:thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts