Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm meeting my buddy for lunch tomorrow in Auburn tomorrow and wondering if I just want to get there the easiest, warmest, fastest way in the cage, or stay off the freeway and take the twisty routes on my bike.

25 Minutes in the cage-

43- 44 Minutes in multiple routes on my bike-

I'll take the long way of course!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob - I can't BELIEVE that you're even ASKING THAT QUESTION...!

:wink2:
Yeah, silly, I know.

Well, before I retired, personal time was at a premium and sometimes I start feeling overly responsible again and I have to "talk it out" so my teenager side returns!

When on the bike I always want to take the long way!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Bob - I can't BELIEVE that you're even ASKING THAT QUESTION...!

:wink2:
Yea! I think Bob went brain dead for a moment. Then he said " I'll take the long way of course!" Which is a good indication that he's alright now. Man I was envisioning ambulances and men in white coats coming to get him and putting him in a padded room. I was becoming concerned. Sure am glad Bob came to his senses. He's gonna have to stop scaring us like that.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
My personal policy is this: if there's ice on the roadway, or expected to be ice on the roadway, take the cage. That way, you have the added benefit of criticizing the weather guessers when the temperature doesn't drop as predicted

Except for ice, freezing rain, freezing fog and snow... Take the bike.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
If weather permits, take the longer route on two wheel, that what i will do. You don,t want to miss those twisted routes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts