Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i‘ve been a member for sometime from owning a V1K, but in the process of picking up a used VX3 and looking at options for a tail trunk. I see Kawasaki offers a 30l that appears to be made by GIVI. I’m not sure if the mounting system is typical monokey or monolock. I’m looking also at the Givi E300 series (30l). Can anyone confirm that either the Kawasaki or the Givi mount attaches directly to the rear rack on the VX3?
Thanks!
Rod

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect! That’s exactly what I was hoping to hear about the plate being a direct bolt on!
Thanks!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Kaw's top box for the X300 uses a Givi Mono lock system plate which came with the Box. Yes it is made by Givi. I got one on my bike. But you will need to buy the color panel extra. Yes the plate will attach to the oem rack.

SAM_2876.JPG
SAM_2935.JPG
SAM_2936.JPG

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kaw's top box for the X300 uses a Givi Mono lock system plate which came with the Box. Yes it is made by Givi. I got one on my bike. But you will need to buy the color panel extra. Yes the plate will attach to the oem rack.
Thanks Chuck! I ended up ordering a Kappa trunk, which is the “other” GIVI brand. I’ll get you a pic when I get it. BTW, is it possible to re-key these bags, like we did on the V1K?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ll check it out when I get mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts