Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Nice, but a bit costly to my mind. Does look sturdy though. Seems a good size too. Go for it.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I found this on craigslist for less than half the price of your bag. Works pretty good and is completely waterproof. But to each his own. Your bag looks good also. View attachment 78705 View attachment 78713

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I like those but I don't have a tail rack..if I did I'd match my Givi Trekker bags (which would be even more expensive..lol) with a third one...as I ride solo..I'd slide this one as far forward as possible and use it as a back rest too...one trip is 10 days through Montana..Idaho..and Oregon..I'll need a lot of space for the depends...lol

went out and did some measurin'...pillion is 12" long..so this thing would hang 8" off the back...I guess I could stuff my sleeping bag under it..or something...

:wink2:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
for a previously mentioned spring and summer trips I'll be needing a good tail/pillion bag...I'm thinking this Saddle Adventure Trail bag will fit pretty good...
What are you guys running?

AP2350 Pillion & Rear Rack Bag- Universal Designed to overcome the tough environment of Adv

Are you going to carry that infant-size casket with you every time you get off your bike in public or lock it down? For off-roading, it looks perfect though. Saddlemen makes good quality products. Take some pics (but don't leave your camera in your bag unattended >:)

'IF' I were to trail blaze, I'd look into some metal bags like Fast Eddies: they are good for everything at anytime, and removable as well. Soft and hard luggage have their advantages and disadvantages, but hard is just easier to secure ($$$$).

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
im happy with my tank bag from one of the inmates here and i also have my cheap a$$ $20 trunk box that has served me well (only thing i dislike is my helmet doesnt fit in it

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
for a previously mentioned spring and summer trips I'll be needing a good tail/pillion bag...I'm thinking this Saddle Adventure Trail bag will fit pretty good...
What are you guys running?

AP2350 Pillion & Rear Rack Bag- Universal Designed to overcome the tough environment of Adv

I think you would find a hard top box like a Givi is more practical.

I use a top box for storage while commuting, everyday - holds groceries, lunch, laptop, etc. plus helmet and gloves while parked. They simply pop off with a key when you don't want them.

I supplement for occasional light touring with soft saddle bags (sport bike sized), tank bag and a bag on the passenger seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts