·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can someone tell me how to raise the windscreen to the upper two positions.
How do you get the internal parts in the upper holes?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Resist those who would squelch freedom

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Can someone tell me how to raise the windscreen to the upper two positions.
How do you get the internal parts in the upper holes?
loosen/remove the big black finger nob thingys?..im really not sure . i have a 1st gen not 3rd

·
Registered
74 Posts
Assuming you have 2nd Gen, the screws are threaded into, what are called, well nuts. These have to be taken out and moved to the upper four holes, two on each side. They can be removed in two ways, pulled out (without tearing the rubber) or pushed in and watching where they fall out. Both options have their problems. Most buy enough well nuts to fill all of the holes. That gives you the option to move the screen fairly quickly to a postion that suits you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for the advise.

I'll go with buying more well nuts, as trying to move them was and seems to be an issue.

FYI 2013 V

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
it's my life, if i want to sell guns and drugs to your children I am free to do as I please...thank you, soldiers!
Your comprehension needs some work. I asked him if he thought that what consenting adults put into their own bodies (i.e. *use*) was a freedom that he was defending. I didn't ask him about *selling* anything to children.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOW,

Trying to generate a fiery rant I suppose, eh?

More along the lines of freedom to protect family, friends and the American way as spelled out in the Constitution.

Here is a vid I made that is along those lines...https://vimeo.com/80518325

1 - 19 of 19 Posts