Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not on their web page yet but you can call and order. $110 plus $10 to ship to Georgia. Video is on their YouTube page.

Mine was sitting on front porch when I got home last night. Aluminum is 1/8" thick. Pretty sturdy and would take a pretty good hit to damage. I don't plan to ride rock gardens or jump fallen trees. I can't imagine the front wheel throwing big enough to cause problem. I believe I will be happy with it.

No instructions in box, so if I was unaware of the YouTube video I would have been at a total loss to install it. Should at least put a note inside telling a customer to look at video. With the video install a snap.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice! I'll be looking for a skid plate soon.

Reactions: Scott Zinda

·
Registered
162 Posts
It's very good and doesn't interfere with anything like the Ricochet can. If you plan on beating the bike bottom on the rocks the Ricochet might be stronger. Both are really adequate for most.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's very good and doesn't interfere with anything like the Ricochet can. If you plan on beating the bike bottom on the rocks the Ricochet might be stronger. Both are really adequate for most.
Thank you. How did the installation go?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts