Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be taking these off when I get home in preparation for some other mods. Asking $135 shipped OBO. I’m willing to work some on the price. Has some chips in paint, and slightly off squared but barely notice. Which came like that and was relayed to T-Rex racing. No issues with the integrity of the product.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,109 Posts
Email Notification on PM sent Updated!! Thank You

Here is a good example as to why I insist on updating PM messaging, no update = a deleted add after several weeks of advising, some guys respond within a day , others post and never come back to check more than a month later. If I want something, not waiting around for a month to find out you sold it. Every post in the for sale that has a like by me in the first post, is a indication they have updated PM. This member was on the forum last time, November 2018

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Your right. If you want to delete it that’s fine by me. I still have the skid plate and luggage crash bars.

·
Premium Member
9,109 Posts
Your right. If you want to delete it that’s fine by me. I still have the skid plate and luggage crash bars.
Actually once you update, I leave as is, I used your post as a positive example, why updating works. It is a win win situation, buyer wins and the seller can ignore logging in, when there is interest you get notified right away.
When you sell it, just post in the sticky for sale https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/23-sale/210001-sale-clean-up-please-delete.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts