Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I poked around and didn't see this specific question. Though I might have missed it. If so, sorry!

I just installed the center stand, and pulled a couple screws to see what height options it had. What would be the right spot for the stand so it fits a stock 2016 Versys 650 ABS? The legs of the center stand can be adjusted up, or down depending on the Versys height. Like if I lowered it, it'd accommodate that. Or if it remains stock as it is now, it'd work with that too. Anyway, if someone knows, that'd be awesome. Couldn't find anything on it in the awful instructions, or video, or on google apparently..

I'll post pictures of all the mods once I get this sorted out. Thank you!

Edit: I may have just figured it out lol. But wouldn't hurt to hear from you guys. Thanks!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ill have to check but I think I have it on the top, I think the other levels mostly benefit lowered bikes.

When your bike is on the stand is it level? On a level surface my bike leans slightly right when on the centerstand... it is not the highest quality accessory IMO

·
Registered
17 Posts
Heh, mine with the T-rex center stand leans a bit to the right as well. It's a bit annoying to my mild OCD but livable.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The bikes I have had with a center stand, the rear wheel has hovered about 1" off the floor. So id go with whatever setting gets that for you.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Heh, mine with the T-rex center stand leans a bit to the right as well. It's a bit annoying to my mild OCD but livable.
Ugh it triggers my mild OCD as well, especially when parked on a surface with a little slope for drainage that make it look really lopsided, but I'm glad to know its not just me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol Yes it does lean a little. The carport does have a slant though, for drainage. It's not overly obvious in this picture, but it does contribute to the lean in this picture. :3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts