Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Just finished my first season, and got a pretty good deal on a 650 Versys up here in Canada :) After riding it around, I'm convinced it's the bike for me. I'm super excited, and cannot wait to get my hands on her next season. The dealer is storing the bike for the winter for me, and my Virago is going to them soon.

Now I just get to read and wait until the weather gets warm again...

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Welcome! Too early to put your bike away. 24C here in Ottawa today. Lot's of great riding weather ahead till late November or December - as long as there is no snow or ice on the road.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:welcome: aboard!

WHERE in Canada...?
Just east Toronto :) But really, when I'm on the bike I'm slowly moving around the GTA. Once I get the Versys, it will be all over the GTA!

Welcome! Too early to put your bike away. 24C here in Ottawa today. Lot's of great riding weather ahead till late November or December - as long as there is no snow or ice on the road.
I know :( I was hoping to ride all the way until they started salting the roads. It's such a damn shame, but it's part of the deal I struck with the dealer for the Versys. One month of riding, for a significant discount on the Versys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts