Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hej !
Ny här på forumet,bör kanske skriva på engelska så ni förstår:).
New at this forum,and swedish.
Bought a versys in may,and its a great bike,shall be changing the stocktires next season,for better gravel and offroad purposes wheels,cant ride on gravel roads now,feels like im riding a boat or something,strange feeling and it feels very insecure.Many kilometers before change and a long winter as well.
I ve put black handguards on from team 10 ,and i´ve want to have engine crashguards(them made of tubes that you put round the enginge BMW RS like,dont know what they are called),bobbins,hugger?(that thing ower the back wheel),and remove that hughe large thing thats hangs under the seat with the light and reg plate on it(just dont know what to do with the light and the regplate,gotta have those,its the law),and a lower seat(that gel thing).And cheap gas,its now 15 skr/l about 2,5 dollars / liter.:(.
/Kawaskigreen is a color.

·
Registered
150 Posts
congrats I love the green and if could I would trade in my red which is the only color available in the US at this time. Although I do like! my red.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Varför inte ,svenska är ett vacker språk,plus att jag förstår och kan tala det
utmärkt.
Om detta förbannade regn och stormen kunde sluta så man fick åka lite motorcykel,skall snart jobba natt börjar om några timmar.
Later:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts