Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I installed the MRA windshield and vario spoiler and have no issues. No turbulance on helmet (until higher speeds 55 plus) and NO wobble. I don't need to ever put the helmet visor down unless to protect from flying objects (mostly bugs). Best part there is no "pushed out or sucked in" when going by semi's on freeway. I believe the secret is installing the windshield with adequate spacers between the dash and shield, that will allow air to flow up the inside mixing with air coming over the front side and equalizes the air flow.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
17 Posts
The MRA windshield looks quite small like about the size of the OEM windshield. Does it stop the helmet buffeting? I found the OEM to cause helmet buffeting and noise to be unacceptable. I've just finished a time consuming project on windshield design for the X300 and learned a lot about what it takes to stop the noise and add protection. You can see my video here - LINK: (266) Kawasaki Versys X300 2017-2022 (short version) Designing Windshields for summer and winter - YouTube
I'll measure the MRA, it's a little taller and wider. You can't use bark busters at least that is what they say because of the width. And yes I played a lot with spacers to get the angle of the screen right for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts