Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode Sunday with my buddy who has a Triumph Tiger (he used to have a Versys).....We headed to southesast Ohio from here..took 146, to 284, to RT78, to 800 down to Fly,Ohio..then went across the river on the ferry to Sistersville WV., then took RT2 to New Martinsville WV, back across the bridge to Ohio 7, to Sardis, to RT255 (one of my favorite's), 255 to 800, to RT26 (also a favorite), 26 to Marietta, to RT550...we split up at 550, and RT13, where I headed back to Newark, and Jim headed back home to Marysville (after going to Franklin Furnace to get a tag from ADV rider)...297 miles for me, 450 for him...Great day !! :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
I rode Sunday with my buddy who has a Triumph Tiger (he used to have a Versys).....We headed to southesast Ohio from here..took 146, to 284, to RT78, to 800 down to Fly,Ohio..then went across the river on the ferry to Sistersville WV., then took RT2 to New Martinsville WV, back across the bridge to Ohio 7, to Sardis, to RT255 (one of my favorite's), 255 to 800, to RT26 (also a favorite), 26 to Marietta, to RT550...we split up at 550, and RT13, where I headed back to Newark, and Jim headed back home to Marysville (after going to Franklin Furnace to get a tag from ADV rider)...297 miles for me, 450 for him...Great day !! :thumb:
Don't mean to sidetrack this thread but.. are those V35s on your V?

Could you PM me any pictures you have around them. I just want to gauge the size/look of them on the V based on differe angles..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts