·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looked pretty serious, also noted the one guy giving you what looked like the*** as you paused the video
Nah, he was pointing to the wreck on the right side of the road.

·
Registered
873 Posts
What a crappy ride. All those damn reflectors in the pavement would drive me nuts. That and all the black SUV's trying to block you.

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a crappy ride. All those damn reflectors in the pavement would drive me nuts. That and all the black SUV's trying to block you.

Riding during the week the cagers give you more room or move over for you. Its seems on the weekends that changes to lets see who we can keep behind us.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I thought I was bold in traffic, but not like that. Toward the end, passing the bus on the right without seeing if anything was coming through that intersection -- that gave me the willies. Whenever I piss off a motorist with my aggressive riding, I'll wish I could show this video so I would look like a nice guy in comparison.

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought I was bold in traffic, but not like that. Toward the end, passing the bus on the right without seeing if anything was coming through that intersection -- that gave me the willies. Whenever I piss off a motorist with my aggressive riding, I'll wish I could show this video so I would look like a nice guy in comparison.
When i was passing the bus i was on the brakes you can hear the engine braking as well and i had an eye out just in case anyone came through. It bad in that area with people coming through when the cars are at a stop. Being out here you do get more aggressive with your riding.

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
19,458 Posts
After a Stebel Nautilus I had "died", I went to the WOLO Bad Boy from HF. They work FINE...!

Here, mounted under my left-side fairing BEFORE it died.

Here, the WOLO on my '15.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts