1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
282 Posts
He opened that door on purpose. Look how much room is in between him and the car in front of him. He waited until you were on his six. His excuse is not valid. It's a big reason I want to leave CA when I retire, people here drive me crazy. The truck driver wanted to add his .02$ but didn't want to stick around and give a statement. There is way too much liberal foolishness in CA.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He opened that door on purpose. Look how much room is in between him and the car in front of him. He waited until you were on his six. His excuse is not valid. It's a big reason I want to leave CA when I retire, people here drive me crazy. The truck driver wanted to add his .02$ but didn't want to stick around and give a statement. There is way too much liberal foolishness in CA.

Tell me about it. Having grown up in Texas lots of people out here really chap my ass....

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did the cops check his door and window to verify his story?

He didn't want to wait around for the cops. He said that when i was on the phone with the 911 operator. She told me to get his car plate number. Thats when you see me walk away while talking on the phone. After i got his tag he then waited a few minutes and handed me his driver license...

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe its good you were able to walk & ride away from this. Then to have video backup is awesome. What brand of camera do you use?

Yea, I bounced up pretty quick for an old fat guy :grin2: The camera is a Drift Ghost. Not a GoPro fan. Have been using Drift Cameras since 2011.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Why on earth would anyone open the passenger door like that? There did not appear to be a passenger in the car anyway.... It makes no sense at all?
Glad you are ok.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why on earth would anyone open the passenger door like that? There did not appear to be a passenger in the car anyway.... It makes no sense at all?
Glad you are ok.

Yep, When i got off the ground the first thing i did was look for the passenger but there was no one there...The guy in the cadillac next to him got his attention to tell him he didn't close his gas cap cover. The guy in the Jeep was the type that was careless enough to leave his gas cap cover open and careless enough to open his door without looking because his window didn't work. Sad part was it was his Fathers Jeep. I have a feeling this guy has been a burden to his family his whole life...

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I've had more than one cager tell me that they had the right of way because I was on a bike and they were in a car.
I know I always give the right of way to vehicles larger than me. I have almost come to a stop because the person impatiently waiting at the side street kept inching forward as I approached. I wasn't going to trust that they weren't going to floor it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts