Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Stupid Motorcyclist or Dumb Cager? You be the judge.

5K views 28 replies 25 participants last post by  Holden 
#1 ·
#20 ·
Honestly, that guy was behind 4 other schittmobiles who shouldn't have entered this intersection given the current traffic volume! I sit and wait. People can honk at me.. but I'm not getting stuck in an intersection. I'm not gonna be that guy blocking the flow of traffic whose light just turned green, when My flow of traffic's light just turned red.

The biker is a flaming MORON for ripping through, like everyone was supposed to yield to his almighty powers. :badidea:

Guys, for ****s sake, we have to start making better decisions! This is terrible, and although nobody deserves a broken bike/limb or this headache, this biker earned it

#8 ·
That guy is a ****ing moron(the biker). He was commenting before he went on how the cars were blocking the way, then he tried to shoot through them anyway. Not only that, but he took off into them like he was at the drag strip...

I hope the police took his GoPro footage and used it against him.

#9 ·
I would say bikers fault. Don't ride like an asshat and that kind of stuff won't happen. Car shouldn't have stopped in the intersection, but we didn't see what happened prior. Sometimes you get stuck, and if the bike didn't try to cut the gap at 9000 rpms and 50mph he probably would've been fine.

#10 · (Edited)
The car was in the intersection and he moved forward... BUT the Motorcyclist unnecessarily tried to shoot the gap at high speed for no reason at all...

Furthermore at the end, the motorcyclist says "this is my second accident" well no ****, you ride like an idiot...

IMO the biker did this to himself.

#18 · (Edited)
Motorcyclist is an absolute idiot, as his own video will attest. Ranting about cars blocking his way, then charging through them... Cars trapped in the intersection as soon as the lights changed just needed a chance to clear out, as the first hit car was attempting to do around the right of car ahead.

#27 ·
Biker is at fault, you can see the driver of the white car had his wheel turned to the right and it looked like he was going to move out of the way. The biker had no need to go that fast like that, it all could have been avoided if the biker wasn't an idiot

#28 ·
Of course the accident was the biker's fault, but cagers who stop up an intersection because they are too stupid is too common.

So in that respect, I'm glad they will have the hassle of court, insurance haggling, and shoddy repair service because they were stupid enough to stop in the intersection (at least 3 workdays shot to hell.) So in that respect, I'll give a cheer to the biker if he's got the time, money, and good enough health to do it.

Too bad his Honda buddies were not riding with him. Now that would have been cool on film: resulting in several neurotic cage drivers looking out for intersections afterward :yeahsmile:

#29 ·
Any decent motorcyclist would have watched the driver's head and the car's wheels and ridden accordingly. Slowing the fluck down would have been the first thing to do differently, of course.

The lack of self-awareness is hilarious. If I were witness to an accident and a rider or driver started ranting about how "that's the second time that's happened," I would know that I'm being ranted at by an idiot who can't learn a lesson.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.