1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
all involved are Fing tards......

·
Registered
774 Posts
Good example of being in the right doesn't always make you right. Lucky he didn't lose a leg.:eek:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
That guy is a ****ing moron(the biker). He was commenting before he went on how the cars were blocking the way, then he tried to shoot through them anyway. Not only that, but he took off into them like he was at the drag strip...

I hope the police took his GoPro footage and used it against him.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I would say bikers fault. Don't ride like an asshat and that kind of stuff won't happen. Car shouldn't have stopped in the intersection, but we didn't see what happened prior. Sometimes you get stuck, and if the bike didn't try to cut the gap at 9000 rpms and 50mph he probably would've been fine.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The car was in the intersection and he moved forward... BUT the Motorcyclist unnecessarily tried to shoot the gap at high speed for no reason at all...

Furthermore at the end, the motorcyclist says "this is my second accident" well no ****, you ride like an idiot...

IMO the biker did this to himself.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Car shouldn't have been the intersection but **** happens. The moto could have easily weaved through the cars at a low speed. He didn't need to try and blast through.

·
Super Moderator
19,775 Posts
HARD to believe he tried to go IN FRONT of the car....

:badidea:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think we have all gone through a blocked intersection at one time, but not at breakneck speed. If he took his time, he would have be Okay. No sympathy from me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Bikers fault 100%. He tried to shoot that gap WAAAY to fast.
Then he gets up pissed? What an egit.

What's his point anyway? If a motorist does something wrong he is now free of any obligation to ride responsibly?

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Motorcyclist is an absolute idiot, as his own video will attest. Ranting about cars blocking his way, then charging through them... Cars trapped in the intersection as soon as the lights changed just needed a chance to clear out, as the first hit car was attempting to do around the right of car ahead.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I was thinking his direct pathway into the car would give him an acceleration edge to help him pop into the 4th dimension (time travel.) Oh well, better luck next time.

·
Registered
403 Posts

Honestly, that guy was behind 4 other schittmobiles who shouldn't have entered this intersection given the current traffic volume! I sit and wait. People can honk at me.. but I'm not getting stuck in an intersection. I'm not gonna be that guy blocking the flow of traffic whose light just turned green, when My flow of traffic's light just turned red.

The biker is a flaming MORON for ripping through, like everyone was supposed to yield to his almighty powers. :badidea:

Guys, for ****s sake, we have to start making better decisions! This is terrible, and although nobody deserves a broken bike/limb or this headache, this biker earned it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts