Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did my clinic run in Fresno this morning. That's my new job. Monday through Friday, up to 7 locations around Fresno.

I ended with a pickup in Clovis, and headed back to the barn. I was making great time, too. Despite being an hour late out of the warehouse and having the extra pickup, I was looking forward to getting back in time to put in an hour or two at the gym before bed.

They closed my gym.

Not just the one branch, the entire company shut down because of some stupid governor's order. I never liked that guy.

Then, I get back and they give me a placard to put in my personal vehicle windshield, which declares me a disaster relief worker, and permits me to cross roadblocks.

Versys windshields aren't big enough to place the placard behind.

Maybe the asteroid will hit after all. Why not top the week off right, eh?

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Information Update / Now Controversial / Damage Control

This thread started by 52Degrees started out as information to keep all members, members from all over the world belong here, informed and as a means of communication. This forum never was out there to compete with FaceBook, it was a great source of help and knowledge from like minded individuals. I can tell you several people are using the ignore feature and don't think too kindly of some people. So instead of pulling as a team in helping other motorcyclists , we are attacking each other.

Letting it continue, think about joining this forum, you have heard great things about it, you stumble across this what was over 406 posts . Personally I would back away and never return, it is the same all over the world now, people questioning the choices made.

I put out a PM to all mods, so far with my vote, it gets closed. You disagree ask another mod. Moving 406 posts is no fun. I asked politely to tone it down / edit what was said, it was implied that this forum was run like a communist society. This forum isn't a place to root for your next politician, Canada USA or any other country.
I have spent a good 8 hours over the last 400 posts, trying to calm things down.

This thread is closed

I am going to post a warning, someone starts up another Covid 19 thread, expect to get a 5 day boot, something like a spa day for 5 days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.