Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a quick search for strobe lights and didn't find a thread so heres my question...

the first idea I had when I saw the headlight was to strobe the two side running lights out... I found a decent site for after market strobe lights but I cant find it again, I went to a Buell Shop and ordered a modulator for 75 bucks and its back ordered till the middle of july... has anybody done this before? either way I'd appreciate some advice on what to do...

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have a set of strobes. I was thinking about mounting them in the marker light position and using the flash to pass button to switch them. I got them from an ebay seller a few years ago.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was curious about this as well. I saw a sport bike with white strobes this morning, on the tollway, coming at me from faaaarr away before I even realized it was a Black sport bike....At 8:00 this morning, it looked like a jet was coming toward me!!! Nice, VERY visible almost aircraft grade White wingtip strobe.......It looked like they were mounted in or on the front turn signals.....VERY VISIBLE!!! Sure to get you noticed by anyone around you...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts