Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone !!Bought myself a Christmas Present last year and having fun doing some MODS to it.Coolist Christmas present I've received in awhile (RIGHT).I"ll post some pics as soon as I can, But really enjoying my 150 mile day trips around the country side. Almost set up to do some overnighters. Will be looking for some one to go with around the N. East part of Fl.over to west coast of fl and over to Pan Handle. got to scoot so will talk later , seeya.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice, welcome. I'll probably be doing a ride to Pensacola from SE FL at some point in the next couple months. Trans-flatistan trip, you know? What year/color/mods you got going on?

·
Premium Member
16,222 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I up loaded pics but haven't found them yet in the gallery . I'm new on forum so I have to wait 96 hours to reply .keep in touch and I'll try to post them again. It's a 2011,lowered it, lowered back pegs, flat foot kickstand, cruise, Kwai buckle buster ,givi smoked shorty windscreen w deflector (awesome)12v I- phone holder, made a fender extender and raidiator guard that needs to be shared, made some hwy pegs for stretching , all kind of lights & luggage including cigar case that's really cool + more.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cant find my pictures ?

it states that upload was sucessful but I dont know where they are being posted
they are titled verseys pics or stricks verseys or 2011 verseys
If any one finds them let me know.
thanks everyone for the replys:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts