Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four bikes and three cars for me. I just realized all my operational bikes are blue.

'09 Kawasaki Versys

'01 Chevy Blazer Extreme

'94 BMW R1100 RSL

'73 Honda CL 350

'72 Honda CB 350
(red basket case, no pic)

and my '69 Pontiac Firebirds; OHC-6 3spd (column shift) base coupe and 400 4spd convertible.

:D

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
If I remember right, that OHC 6 was pretty quick. Some came through with a four barrel. Nice metal, all of it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Nice rides. Great little Honda. Love the cars!
I gotta ask, what does "if6was9" mean? I would have 3 more??
I love'em to. If 6 Was 9 is a Jimi Hendrex tune (used in Easy Rider), and my mantra for quite some time. The tune is left to ones interpretation.

"Dig, 'cause I got my own world to look through
and I ain't gonna copy you" - Jimi Hendrix, If 6 Was 9 from Axis: Bold As Love

Life really isn't that bad after all. Nice rides but red is faster
Red may be faster, but blue is cooler! :)

got a cb350 myself..great little bikes..joy to ride
It is a fun bike to ride. Underpowered by today's standard, but back in the day these were what ya got around on.

If I remember right, that OHC 6 was pretty quick. Some came through with a four barrel. Nice metal, all of it.
When geared right they can get out of their own way. The coupe is a L-6 1bbl, three spd manual (column shift) trans with a 3.55 diffy. So it has a little pep. Yes the Sprint option got you a 4bbl, better cam and upped the compression ratio. But I'm happy to have a humble base model as well as the top of the pecking order. Only one better would be to have the T/A option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts