Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
What?!!! :huh:

Say it isn't so!!!

:D

Yeah, we've been discussing it at work quite a bit. Timmy Duncan is looking a little...
old... Ginobli is hurt. Matt Bonner & Tony Parker can't carry the Spurs by themselves.

Besides, I think the Mavs want it more this year. That little guy, whats his name, Berera? He's on fire. Dirk looks good, Jasons Kidd & Terry are in good shape & playing decent.

I guess the Spurs dynasty is beginning to fall. And not to burst your bubble, but I don't think the Mavs will make it to the championship. LA is just too good...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey, bros, how 'bout a little love for the Nuggets -- they man-handled the Hornets. If they can squeak by the Mavs it will set up a Nuggets-Lakers match-up that should be great. It will take better playing by Melo to get past Dirk and the boys, though.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Bear on a Bicycle. Just a poke here, but your Spurs are looking old. :yeahsmile:

Go MAVS!! :clap:

Congrats to the Mavs! :thumb:

Hey, bros, how 'bout a little love for the Nuggets -- they man-handled the Hornets. If they can squeak by the Mavs it will set up a Nuggets-Lakers match-up that should be great. It will take better playing by Melo to get past Dirk and the boys, though.
Good luck to 'em. The Mavs look pretty good, & the Lakers look unbeatable. The Spurs look worn out. I haven't kept up with the Nuggets much, though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts