Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just changed my plan yesterday. im hoping to find some more people to get in the group to get the price down to $25 a month. one person is $55 a month and each person added drops it by $5. unlimited talk and text and 1 gig data. no contract.--- I already had a phone but sprint will sell you one if you need it and add a payment to your bill. everyone is billed separately. im posting my framily plan i.d. # you will need if you want to try it.(take it to the sprint store) or give it to someone else if you know someone who might want to try it. I need 6 more people to get the best price. also, sprint is offering a free Samsung galaxy 7 inch tablet (thru the 27th of feb.) with this deal if you agree to a $15 a month charge for 1 gig of data for the tablet--- 2 yr commitment on the data for the free tablet---I didn't take the tablet offer myself, which was probably a mistake on my part,im trying to keep my bill as low as possible. the 2 yr, commitment for the tablet data does not commit you to the phone. there is no contract or commitment on the phone.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have 3 people that are interested in this deal. if they go thru with it, the monthly bill will drop to $40 for each of us. three more would get it to $25 a month for everyone. that is my goal,of course. after paying sprint $90 a month($80 plus insurance) for the last two years on my old plan with a contract, $25 a month and no contract would be great.----

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
I can't blame you for giving it a shot but to be honest, I would not want to count on strangers to keep their plans to keep my costs down.

:goodluck:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I can't blame you for giving it a shot but to be honest, I would not want to count on strangers to keep their plans to keep my costs down.

:goodluck:
the thing is, it will be a really good deal for everyone as we all will be paying the same price. once the group is big enough to get it down to $25 which takes 6 more people besides myself, I, or anyone in the group can still add 3 additional people just by giving the code to other people.. maximum of 10 per group. so if 1 or 2 or even 3 leave, it will still be 25 a month if there were ten in the group. and when you have 7 in a group,the price is so low, I think it will be pretty easy to pick up a few more as insurance so to speak. I don't know where else you can get this deal right now besides sprint. I just switched plans a couple days ago. I was paying 80 a month before so ive already saved 25 a month as im paying 55 a month right now till I get some more people in the group. I expect to have my wife and dad join pretty soon ,that will get it to 45 a month for each of us.every time a person is added, the price goes down $5 a month for everyone. the price bottoms out at 7 people ----25 a month, but you are allowed to add 3 more. ive been with sprint almost 14 years. I was about ready to tell them to kiss my ass, 80 a month was a rip off ---but im not going to pass up this deal especially with no contract.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got my wife moved over to my plan so the cost went down to $50 already. as soon as I get my dad moved over the cost will be $45 a month for everyone.it may take a little time to get down to $25 a month, the more the price drops, the easier it should be to add a few more to the group. the cleck at the sprint store said this is the plan sprint is going to and they are are doing away with their contract plans. I thing walmart and virgin mobile and a few others are really putting the heat on these big companies like sprint to be more competitive.-----

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I now have a total of 4 people including myself on the framily plan which brings the bill down to $40 (plus sprints' b.s. taxes ect.) the next person to join will drop the bill to $35 a month. I am getting kind of excited about the possibility of having a $25 a month cellphone bill. just need 3 more to join the group and its there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts