Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swore I saw my 1st Versys tooling down the street today but upon further glance, saw it was a Multistrada no less-the exact bike I've been debating popping for v. the V. If there's that small difference, maybe I'll pocket the difference and stick on some Duke logo on the V...

·
Registered
357 Posts

Worked for me. I've had to show people the Kawasaki key to PROVE it is not a Ducati. I recently had a police officer pull me over with lights flashing, just cause he wanted to see my Ducati.

At the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Camp, a guy who used to race and own Ducati's wanted to know what year my Ducati was because he hadn't see that model.:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
The first generation Multi didn't appeal to me. The new one definitely does. From all the reports I've seen; it's a winner.:thumb:

Now the part I don't understand. Why would you want to de-badge your bike as something it's not? Is owning a Versus an embarrassment to you? I understand badging; I've done mine. I only left the Versys part but I did it because I think it looks better that way not because I'm trying to hide the fact it is a Kawasaki. I often have the uninformed, non rider ask what it is and I tell him it's a Kawasaki Versys that I've made into an adventure tourer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting you down for doing it. It's your bike, do what you want with it; I'm just trying to understand why you did it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts