Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Schlotzsky's in Brea for lunch today leaving around 11:30am and spotted a Versys 650 on the way out of the parking lot

·
Registered
282 Posts
Went to Schlotzsky's in Brea for lunch today leaving around 11:30am and spotted a Versys 650 on the way out of the parking lot

https://youtu.be/JxmHYEPICac
Close to my house. That Schlotzsky's has been there about 18 years. We should hook up and go for a ride. I took a ride down to Schooner or Later in Long Beach Marina Sunday morning and came back via PCH to Laguna Canyon Road, El Toro Road then Santiago Canyon Road back to Orange.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Close to my house. That Schlotzsky's has been there about 18 years. We should hook up and go for a ride. I took a ride down to Schooner or Later in Long Beach Marina Sunday morning and came back via PCH to Laguna Canyon Road, El Toro Road then Santiago Canyon Road back to Orange.
I use to go there about twice a week but haven't been in awhile...Do you ever ride during the week??? I don't ride much on the weekends seems every idiot gets on the road then. But will everyone in a while. Something close is the Light House Cafe in San Pedro i like the breakfast there and then riding around by Trumps Golf Course not too far away...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I use to go there about twice a week but haven't been in awhile...Do you ever ride during the week??? I don't ride much on the weekends seems every idiot gets on the road then. But will everyone in a while. Something close is the Light House Cafe in San Pedro i like the breakfast there and then riding around by Trumps Golf Course not too far away...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zyle_ozo8k
I can ride on Mondays and Tuesdays. I actually wouldn't mind rolling out that way. Weekdays are good for the reasons you mentioned.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can ride on Mondays and Tuesdays. I actually wouldn't mind rolling out that way. Weekdays are good for the reasons you mentioned.

I think we can work something out...:smile2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts