Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...going to be getting this GPS mount with the predrilled holes for the Zumo 550 (Thanks Santa!)

My quick question is...Do i need any additional mount/case/screws/etc. for me to mount up my GPS, other than what comes with the Garmin, and what comes from Motowerks?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I bought the Moto Werk universal GPS mount for my Garmin Nuvi 205W and the only additional item I needed was the bracket that the GPS itself clips into (RAM mount as I recall from GPS City).
The bracket came with three sets of screws of different lengths. All I had to do was line up everything, mark and drill two holes and, shazaam, I'm in business.
Well, that is except for installing a hard wire Garmin power cord. That was the tedious part, but it's well worth it.
The Moto Werk GPS mount is very well made and sturdy. GPS now sits just above the instrument cluster safely behind the windscreen. Very nice.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
As long as you have the stock mount that the GPS goes in, and the wire you are set. The mount comes with the 4 screws you need, and you need to run the wire. No other parts needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts