Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

i was wondering what the difference between the lt versys and the lt se versys other than color

·
Super Moderator
19,433 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

hi all

i was wondering what the difference between the lt versys and the lt se versys other than color
Where are you located? (Different designations in different countries....)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi fr Nova Scotia

Hi all , I am from Nova Scotia and i plan on buying a versys or vulcan this spring , i drove bikes yrs ago and i finally want to get back into it

Rick

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Welcome From Southern Central Ontario

A example when new members start more than one thread, many welcomes but scattered info all over the New Members Forum

·
Registered
442 Posts
riding a versys 650 in cape Breton would have to be the ultimate ride. I've done it on my harley, and it was awsome to say the least.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Welcome.............I switched from a 1500 Vulcan to the Versys 650 and am happy. If you like the cruiser feel and still want a light bike Kawasaki makes the Vulcan S which uses the same engine as the Versys. I've never ridden one but it's supposed to be pretty peppy.

·
Super Moderator
19,433 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Hi all , I am from Nova Scotia and i plan on buying a versys or vulcan this spring , i drove bikes yrs ago and i finally want to get back into it

Rick
Welcome from a former Bluenoser and Bedford resident! If you have a 32 inch inseam or greater get the Versys. If you're short of stature get the Vulcan. If your in between get the Versys + Speedy's lowering kit ;)

I think you'll like the longer travel and fully adjustable (preload and damping, both front and back) suspension of the Versys (and most other similar adv style bikes) better than the non adjustable, short travel, and less compliant suspension of most cruiser style bikes on Nova Scotia's frost heaved back roads. It also makes detours down the ocasional dirt road more manageable.

·
Registered
24 Posts
One Newbie Welcomes Another

Hey, Nova Scotia! I went camping there. I'd love to bike it some time. Truly a beautiful part of the world, and I'd love to ride it some day. When I visited there (this was years ago), I was determined that I'd move there because I liked it so much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks , yes driving a bike here is awesome, really looking forward to getting back out there

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good luck with your find. I just got a new 2017 Versys 650 lt but the weather here is still too cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts