Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know where to report the spammers so here is one. May want to check him/her out.

Easyforpp---2 posts---about a game website.

·
Registered
146 Posts
There's a report button in the top right corner of every post, it looks like an upside down yield sign. You can click on it to make reports like this.

BTW, I've reported one of this guy's posts already.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Just thought I'd refresh this post as it looks like we have a couple of Spammers going through and posting now :spam:

·
Registered
965 Posts
judging by what they are adding posts to I doubt its a spammer per se, I suspect its a spam bot, a far nastier proposition because they just keep coming back no matter what you do. they don't take the hint when their posts get binned, they just create a new userid and keep on spamming

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Just thought I'd refresh this post as it looks like we have a couple of Spammers going through and posting now :spam:
Yep, just like my good friend, headlem said, they're a constant nuisance. Sometimes we get 'em, sometimes they get through. You guys do a great job reporting them. Just hit the little triangle with the "!" in it in the upper right corner of the offensive post & it'll send an email to the moderators & admin.

It might take a little time to respond, but we'll get 'em...

:thumb:

·
Registered
231 Posts
SORRY - I just couldn't resist this.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yep, just like my good friend, headlem said, they're a constant nuisance. Sometimes we get 'em, sometimes they get through. You guys do a great job reporting them. Just hit the little triangle with the "!" in it in the upper right corner of the offensive post & it'll send an email to the moderators & admin.

It might take a little time to respond, but we'll get 'em...

:thumb:
I used the little red triangle the other day, and I PM'd the moderator 'Bear'. Think PM'ing was a little overkill, the spammer was removed pretty fast.
I'll stick to the triangle instead of giving the spammer free advertisement and posting it here.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Yeah, just click the little triangle in the upper right corner of the spammer's post & one of us will get him. Just have a little patience, we have jobs & lives outside this forum, so sometimes it takes awhile...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts