Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm working on correcting the issue with all the recent spamming to the forums. Sorry it took so long but I'm right in the middle of moving and that hasn't allowed as much online time as I would have hoped. So far I have implemented a few of the vbulletin features like confirming email addresses and image verification to the registration and we hope this will be enough to fight off most of the spammers. Of course some will still get through and if anyone comes across spam please just report the post by clicking on the (
) icon located to the top right of all individual posts that would be a great help. When you report the post it will send an email to myself as well as the moderators that I hope to have setup shortly.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything else for that matter please email me (support <at sign> kawasakiversys.com) or PM me. Thanks for everyone's patience and I hope everyone continues to enjoy the site.

Thanks,
-Ralph

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Thank you very,very much for taking these actions. This is a fine forum with good people and we have no time for such things. Anything I personally can do to assist you I am more than happy to do. I'm sure others on this forum feel the same. Again, Thanks for taking this action.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Admin, this is an excellent forum and it is appreciated by all of us. +1 if we can help get rid of these morons.

Machog

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm working on correcting the issue with all the recent spamming to the forums. Sorry it took so long but I'm right in the middle of moving and that hasn't allowed as much online time as I would have hoped. So far I have implemented a few of the vbulletin features like confirming email addresses and image verification to the registration and we hope this will be enough to fight off most of the spammers. Of course some will still get through and if anyone comes across spam please just report the post by clicking on the (
) icon located to the top right of all individual posts that would be a great help. When you report the post it will send an email to myself as well as the moderators that I hope to have setup shortly.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything else for that matter please email me (support <at sign> kawasakiversys.com) or PM me. Thanks for everyone's patience and I hope everyone continues to enjoy the site.

Thanks,
-Ralph
Will do, thanks Ralph. I'll be happy to assist in the mod-squad if needed. (I am a mod at the Magna forum.)

·
Registered
304 Posts
I will be happy to assist as well took Networking Concepts, and Web Design Courses anything you need help on let me know.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks to the Admin. and thier hard work. This is a great info site and I too would like to keep it clean, my at work potty humor has no place here. If I post a joke I'll also ask to be told if it is offensive and will promptly remove it with in a day.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Keep up the good work. We appreciate it. I however don't seem to get the spam that you all are talking about. Not sure why. Maybe they feel it is a waste to me or could be my wife has a better spam control on the PC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts