1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I sent a PM to Admin about him. I'm banning him, but he's posted so much mess all over the gallery I've asked Admin if there's an easy way to delete all his crap. Normally I can search his posts & delete them, but for some reason, the gallery posts aren't showing up for me to delete.

Thanks for the heads up!

Ok, so I can't ban him from my work computer. Hopefully Admin will jump on this. If not I'll work it when I get home this evening....

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
No problem Gary!! And Admin has already banned the guy & cleaned up the mess. If you guys see any more, please let us know!!

That was a weird one. Not sure how he did that, but he's gone!!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Ok. I see what happened. Damn. Looks like his name was removed, but not the posts. Hmmm.... I tried to delete them, but all I can do is edit the posts & put in my own text. I think I'm gonna have to get admin involved again. I check a few other pics from other members, & they're the same way. I really don't want to go through every single pic in every single member's gallery & hunt for this guy....

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Yep. Seems the gallery is wide open, and no way to monitor it, or delete those guys easily. I've messaged Admin again. He responded really fast the first time. I think he'll get this.

·
Registered
852 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I honestly don't know. I never used the gallery myself. Just outta curiosity, how do you know you're getting spammed? I mean I know once you see it you know, but are you getting an email or a notification of some kind??

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I see. I've already contacted admin, so hopefully the spam will be deleted. As far as stopping the spam, not sure what's different about the gallery that allows these guys to do this, and the funny thing is, I can't delete them as a mod.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts