Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Amazing pictures! The ride report you did on advrider is awesome. I wish I had the time/ money/ job/ wife that would allow me to do such a thing. Someday, someday...

·
Super Moderator
19,947 Posts
NICE!

Recognized a few places, and REALLY like your pics of the "Dugway"...!

·
Registered
670 Posts
nice pics. where is that slot canyon hiking trail, 4th from the top?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
very nice i envy you :)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Nice pics. I was just in Ouray last week. You had much better weather for the Million Dollar Hwy than I did!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice pics. I was just in Ouray last week. You had much better weather for the Million Dollar Hwy than I did!
I spent a couple of nights in Ouray last week. It's a really cool place.

There were a lot of bikes there. This was the parking lot at my motel:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Zion NP. It was part of an 8 mile 2148ft elevation change hike. Zion was Spectacular.
i love that place. i have only done the narrows and angels landing, will have to try to find that slot next time i go.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i love that place. i have only done the narrows and angels landing, will have to try to find that slot next time i go.
That slot canyon is on the hike to Observation Point. I wanted do to the Angels landing hike but it was closed that morning:( I was really bummed because I had been looking forward to hiking Angels Landing foe about 2 years. However, the hike to observation point was awesome. I will go back and hike Angels landing sometime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts