Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having recently joined this forum, I am very keen to hook up with V-riders from within my very own country....

Woould love to get an indication of how many members on this forum hail from Sunny South Africa...... Drop a line and lets get chatting!!!!:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks Zonkelnut, I am also a member of the "Wille Brakke" - but am looking to hook up with Versys riders that also subscribe to this forum.
Are you getting an 09 Versys? Man, I am loving mine, its the most amazing bike to ride!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Brett
I'm an SA based Versys owner/rider. Live in Fourways area. Great bike, lots of farkles.

There are a few other members I know of here in Gauteng, 1/2 in Cape Town as well. Where are you based?

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
97 Posts
Many thanks Zonkelnut, I am also a member of the "Wille Brakke" - but am looking to hook up with Versys riders that also subscribe to this forum.
Are you getting an 09 Versys? Man, I am loving mine, its the most amazing bike to ride!
Yo, but then you should know me. Yes, my baton rouge is comming May. I will then head off into Bots, Nam, Zambia and over Malawi, Moz and back. Or as i know myself, just stick around Nam and enjoy that bluddy beauty for a month or two.

But I will inform you as soon as I get my Baton Rouge. See you on the wild brakkies ;-)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Good afternoon all Me and my V are based in Centurion,we should organize a brkfst run sometime.Cheers H

1 - 8 of 8 Posts