Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I've been riding a few years on rented bikes and my friends bikes etc., now I'm finally able to afford one (just paid off those student loans!)

I really like the Versys, seems to fit my needs perfectly. I'm looking around for used ones now, or a good deal on a new one, within the next month.

Figured I'd join here to do a little research.

Look forward to seeing you all out there!

-Steve

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check out Motorcycle Factory in Woodbridge. They are very fair with their pricing.

Don't even think about Coleman Powersports. Bloody rip off if you ask me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out Motorcycle Factory in Woodbridge. They are very fair with their pricing.

Don't even think about Coleman Powersports. Bloody rip off if you ask me.
Thanks for the advice. I agree, they were trying to sell me a used one for the price of the new one!... I told the guy he was out of his mind and he told me there was nothing he could do. Loudoun motorsports seemed to have some pretty decent prices as well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
also take a look at champion motorsports in sterling. they were very helpful with me and i would have bought from them if i didn't get a steal on a used one. i did get my jacket and helmet from them.

coleman is hit or miss. i wouldn't buy a bike from them but gear they have alot. i got my boots from them as they could get me my sidi's (love them form cycling) quick and at a far price.

give us a pm when you get your bike and go on some trips.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks like we're getting a NoVA contingency together. Soon as we get in gear, we should meet up for a quick day ride.

CC

·
Registered
83 Posts
i'm down for that. i know that there is atleast one other guy that has a versys in the DC area but he's not on here

·
Registered
440 Posts
I used to live in the area. Checkout Romney Cycles in Romney, WVa; they practically give 'em away there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Be sure to check with Harold at Ridersville cycles in Berkley Springs. He's always ready to make a deal.

Oh, we are having a ride based out of our property near Mt Jackson, VA. It's the first weekend of August. You guys are more than welcome.
Details here:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=444321

·
Registered
69 Posts
Versys sighting...

Was any of you guys the green Versys I saw heading south on Centreville Rd. (Herndon) one morning a couple of months ago? If so, I was the red one going north! :welcome:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts