Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My son's picture got published in the July issue of AMA magazine. Hope you all are AMA members.
NOT THAT I AM PROUD OR ANYTHING! WHOOHOO! YEAH!

Donn Anderson
#319 KTM200:usa:

·
Registered
434 Posts
My son's picture got published in the June issue of AMA magazine. Hope you all are AMA members.

Donn Anderson
Congrats!!! I'll look for it!

Everyone SHOULD be a member. Comes with emergency towing for all the vehicles, cages included, in your household. Kind of a no brainer.

V-Zee

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks and its so special with Malcolm Smith on the cover of the mag.

see a video of my son on youtube, look for (Stefan Anderson 318E) its an older video when he was about 13, it's footage I collected of him racing and us riding all put together by Frontier Media.

Enjoy!:)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Very cool. AMA membership is a no brainer.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Very cool and congrats...Been a member forever..I'll have to check that issue out again:thumb:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry in my excitement I said it was the June issue, it's the July issue page 18 top left corner. I will edit my post.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
That's highly cool! Real dirt and everything.

·
Premium Member
7,840 Posts
My son's picture got published in the July issue of AMA magazine. Hope you all are AMA members.

Donn Anderson
Congrats man . you need to be proud of it. Good for you.
:thumb:
:cheers:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Conrats!!
As a father myself there is nothing that can make you prouder than recognition of your children as they are noticed for good things!!! :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's the picture in the magazine, My son didn't win the $500 gift cert but everyone Ive shown the picture says it's the best one out of all submitted in the magazine. The $500 gift cert went to a guy that took a picture of two late model triumphs parked in a parking lot. Its a nice picture of the triumphs but I cant tell ya how many times I rode around that Juniper bush, a lot of work went in to it for my son to get the shot. We are using my copy of AMA to show people the picture and my son put his copy of the mag in a protective cover.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts