Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Great looking kids mountainrider.

Interestingly enough, it goes to show you that the Versys is a bike for all ages. I'm 37 and my kids are about the same age as your grandkids - my younger 2 anyway. I have four, with ages 3, 5, 8 and 9.

·
Registered
83 Posts
mountainrider.... u should be proud,that's a fine looking family.........grand kids are special !!!!!!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
318 Posts
And then there is Jarrett.:yeahsmile:

He's got good body positioning but I think he could really attack that curve if he positioned his head and looked through the turn. :D

J/K Great looking family you got there (the puppy is adorable). My wife and I are expecting our first child on the 22nd of October and are almost as excited as my parents and hers. I didn't think they'd be this excited to become grandparents.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great looking kids mountainrider.

Interestingly enough, it goes to show you that the Versys is a bike for all ages. I'm 37 and my kids are about the same age as your grandkids - my younger 2 anyway. I have four, with ages 3, 5, 8 and 9.

My son is 36 and my two daughters are 34 and 35. Daniel is the oldest grandchild at 13 years old. I was 19 and Betty was 16 when we got married. Everyone said it would never work but 38 years later it is still going and going. :D We are a deverse group and that is one thing that makes riding a bike so great. Some of my favorite people to ride with are in their early 20s. I do get a kick out of some of the things the younger people write about. Talking about engine noise or vibration on the new bikes. When I started riding we had engine noise and as long as the foot pegs did not fall off the bike was considered vibration free. I have seen a lot of change and enjoyed a lot of different bikes. The Versys is the bike I have been waiting for someone to build for a long time. A bike that can truly do anything and go anywhere I want to go. While some of you think it vibrates ,I think it is super smooth for a twin. My hands do not tingle after riding it for long periods of time so I know it is smooth. A lot better then the Concours I had which sent tingles through your whole body. In 06 I thought my life here was over but for some reason I am still here and riding. It is just alsome :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts